[Steppes] When Email Escapes!!

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:05:49 PST 2005

Some people make more mistakes than others.  It is quite easy in fact
to use language with a friend that a secondary party might be offended
by.  The change I suggested it not intended to offer a haven for
snarky comments.  It is a suggestion to promote privacy, and limit
email traffic to only the intended receiver, nothing more.

As I said, I have made this mistake.  It usually involved nothing of a
snarky nature, but was not intended to be viewed by the entire world.
Be glad that you have been fortuate enough to have avoided such a
mistake.  Also, please be aware that there are many people that are
not bold enough to state their true opinion in public, but feel secure
enough to do so through email.

I take it that you are not in favor of adding this safeguard to
prevent  unintended email accidents, and lessen general email traffic.
 Am I correct in this?