[Steppes] RE: When Email Escapes!!

Joe Horton jrhlotto at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:27:33 PST 2005

Greetings to the list,

I snipped the email because i take the list in digest form.

The poster asked the question "should reply be changed from reply to list to
reply to sender so if you want to reply to the list you have to hit reply
all."

Just my 2 cents. Doing so will save face, embarresment and hard feelings but
it will not solve the problem. The problem is people getting into a hurry
and not watching what they are doing or not understanding fully how e-mail
and/or reply works.
Personally, after 8 1/2 years in I.T. I don't care which decision is made
because i rarely goof up on my e-mail. If we do change from current reply to
list to reply to sender, there will be a transition period as people get use
to haveing to hit reply all.
Added note, probably too much info, I no longer work in I.T., I was asked 1
too many times "where is the any key?"

Isoef of Graeywood
Joe H.
Professional Troll