[Steppes] Lost & Found at 12th Night (Please forward)

12th Night Stewards 12thnightstewards at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 08:13:34 PST 2005

We've compiled a list of items that were left behind at this years 12th night.  If you see something on the list that may be yours please contact us at 12thnightstewards at comcast.net and let us know!  The descriptions are purposely vague so as to be able to allow their owners to describe them fully.

1 blue gown and a cloak (child sized) in a  basket
3 mugs
pink robe
fleece blanket
blue cloak
4 table placemats
black tunic
french hood
2 cloth napkins
peach childs overgown
2 handheld fans
napkin with ring containing flatware
blue childs tunic
pink childs pants
mustard tunic
pink childs tunic
woven cord or belt for a child
pewter feast plate

Also we've been contacted to look for a basket containing feastgear that has gone missing.  The basket was wicker, shaped like a can, maybe about 12-14 inches across and 24 inches deep.  It's big enough to fit two full sets of feastware which was also inside.  The item was a gift and it's owner would very much appreciate it's return!

Thank you!
The Stewards