[Steppes] Youth (?) fighting

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:06:51 PST 2005

ROFLMAO

I have to mention this because I know what you are going through.

When he was 3 (Derrick just turned 17 the 10th), we ( the family) were on
our way to a war in Caid from Atenveldt, and on the "10" if you have ever
journied that way, there is a wind farm and a truck stop with giant life
size dinosaurs.  It has a little gift shop in one of the critters, and the
other is a T-rex set back off from the road in the sand.

Derrick had grabbed a beach bucket from the back seat, Sir Elric's
(Atenveldt) rattan sword from the pile of stuff, and was dragging it behind
him, bucket on his head like a helm with a war cry charging the T-Rex.

All this was happening as we were trying to unfold from the cab of the truck
and stretch, as you know 3 year olds move fast.

Somewhere in my boxes of treasures is a picture of a small blonde haired lad
with yellow bucket helm and sword too heavy to propery swing charging a
T-Rex.  It's just waiting for a special occaision to be blown up poster size
;)

Of course for years he was saddled with some nick names from this, but I
caution you to stay away from beach toys and T-Rex's with your young child
;)

Larissa