[Steppes] OT-need to borrow camera

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Thu Jan 20 19:27:02 PST 2005

Sue and I are trying to get some good slides of our jewelry. We need
them, so we can apply for some mundane shows. Her camera is dead, and
Rupert has just discovered that none of his work, either. We need to
borrow a regular, not digital camera for several days. We either one
with a Macro lens, or we have Macro lenses for either a Minolta or
Pentex. We would appreciate some help, and we will offer a discount on
our 'pretties' for help. Valentine's Day is coming. You could either e
mail either of us, or give me a call at 214 946 4110 or Sue at 214 351
3907.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Cairenn