[Steppes] RE: Game boards at Sewing Group TONIGHT!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 17:08:43 PST 2005

Yep, the only thing that was missing was the actual street address, 6000 Grand
Meadow Lane.  I never saw a street sign with the name on it, but, in your
previous directions you said, "you're looking right at our driveway."  So once
you turn right on Annabelle, the only house facing the front of the car is
yours.  :)
Gab

=====