[Steppes] sale

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Sat Jan 29 18:52:01 PST 2005

The Joanns that's closing is now down to 80% on bolts, 90% on the flat
fold. I know it's good through tomorrow, don't know about next week.
They aren't measuring, just counting folds, that works to your
advantage. A lot of the SCA type fabric is gone, there are still quite a
few plaids, and velvets. I haven't really looked at the flat fold, to
see what's there. There is several bolts of the outdoor canvas fabric.
Might not be enough to make a whole pavilion, but it would cut down on
the price. My best buy, the last couple of days, navy terry cloth, that
ended up being .13 a yard. The clerk badly miscounted folds, and it was
marked way down to start with.

Cairenn