[Steppes] GW Camping

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 22:32:06 PST 2005

Morgan,
I believe it is Gerita (she may have already contacted you?).
Gabrielle

--- Michael Smith <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Who is coordinating GW camping for the Steppes?  My squire brother Richard
> and I will be sharing a tent, we've preregistered as 'Steppes ansteorra'.
> We may even have a little extra room to carry something if needed.
>
> Morgan

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.