[Steppes] Fwd: Business Meeting TONIGHT

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Tue Feb 1 06:13:49 PST 2005

------------------------- Original Message -------------------------
Subject: Business Meeting TONIGHT
From:    "Gerita/Carolle Cox" <hpockets at verizon.net>
Date:    Tue, February 1, 2005 7:31 am
To:      steppes at ansteorra.org

Greetings, The Steppes,

With the consent of the Seneschal, I write:

Two items of business that Must be handled tonight; if you are a
part of either, we really need to see your shining face!

1.  Final turn-in for game kits.  Please, please, please!  There is
still a ton of work to be done on them before they go to the King at
Kingdom A&S.  Do bring yours! Time and space allowed, I intend to
display them for the Barony to see the artisanship we have right in
our little glade!

2.  Following the business meeting, there will be a Short meeting of
GW attendees.  Stated goal of this meeting: choose a date, time, and
location to hold a longer meeting to deal with all the details.  And
one I am saddened to state: choose a new 'camp mom' - and I have a
candidate in mind!

See you there,
Gerita