[Steppes] Panther Primitives?

Brendan McEwan brendan_mcewan at dhope.net
Wed Feb 2 07:50:41 PST 2005

I've found they're very well made.  Good bang for the buck and it's gone through several Steppes Rain Lords and several wading gulf wars.

Brendan

Curtis <bobthemad at mindspring.com> wrote:
I apologize for the bandwidth, but I am curious. I am looking to pick up a
period-style pavilion before Gulf Wars, and the frontrunner right now seems
to be the Panther Primitives (The Regent Pavilion style).

Does anyone know anything about this company's work (good or bad), and
whether or not there are better sources?

Thanks!

Hrafn Olafsson
Knight Marshall of the Steppes