[Steppes] Royal Gift Project

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Feb 5 07:24:45 PST 2005

Greetings, the Steppes!

Please, everyone, remember that the Royal Gift games are due to me by
the end of this weekend.  It is absolutely imperative that every game be
received so final processing can go forward on Wednesday (and be
completed, for that matter).  Your Barony depends on you!

Just a moment for word-fame, if I may.  These are the sets I have
received to date:

HL Gabrielle - 5 stenciled/embroidered
HL Katya - 5 blackworked (ok, black, red, green, orange...)
Ldy Osanna - 2 painted
Ldy Maggie - 3 embroidered
HL Jan - 1 stencilled (yes, the Seneschal!)
HE Valeria - 2 painted (our Baroness, to be sure)

Thank you all so much for your hard work and help.

Many hands will be needed on Wednesday at 7 pm to finish these game sets
for Her Excellency to carry off to Their Majesties.  If you can spare an
hour, please call Ld. David for directions!

Ever in service,
Gerita del Mare

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)