[Steppes] Military Packages

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Feb 5 13:44:38 PST 2005

Please, what is name of the organization we sent the items to?

"Any US Soldier", my lady.  It is a program that allows concerned
citizens to ship gifts and supplies to those serving us so well in that
arid and sandy place, which may also be inhabited by asps and other
vermin.

 Are we still collecting?

You bet!!  February Populace (the 18th, at the keep of Ld. Hubert) and
March Business Meetings will be ideal places to bring small gifts of
personal care items, small games, sports equipment, snacks, etc. for our
new unit.

Shortly, here, I'll have the info on that unit and will gladly share
with all as I did with the group that just came home entirely intact
(gods all be praised!!)

Gerita