[Steppes] OT - Teacher Job Fairs

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 12:12:51 PST 2005

OT – Teacher Job Fairs

Just a little to help out!  I know that we have a lot of teachers in our
'family!'  Does anyone have the information for Richardson and Garland ISD’s?
Gab.

Lewisville/Flower Mound/Hebron ISD
------------------------------------
http://www.lisd.net/main/employment/

LISD SUPER TEACHER JOB FAIR
Saturday, April 16, 2005, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. For additional information,
registration form, and driving directions, click HERE. (see link above)

SUPER TEACHER JOB FAIR (60 districts in North Texas represented!)
Monday, May 9, 2005 at the Arlington Convention Center. Representatives from
approximately SIXTY school districts in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
(including Lewisville ISD) will be waiting to meet you!  Deadline for
registration is April 22, 2005.  Click Here for more information. (see link
above)

Plano ISD
---------
http://www.pisd.edu/employment/

PLANO RECRUITMENT OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, March 19, 2005
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
at Plano Senior High
2200 Independence
Plano Texas  75075

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.