[Steppes] Dance at Populace

Kevin Black kblack4 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:26:10 PST 2005

Yup potluck.  I'm going to try and throw in a some sodas and chips along
with the beer.  Our seneschal has graciously loaned a number of folding
chairs for the event, whether he remembers or not, but seating and tabling
(pretty much furniture) on the first floor is in fairly short supply.

Checking weather.com it looks like we may be in for some rain on Friday
(though it doesn't seem guaranteed)., however I do have a largish
dining-room/living room combo that has no furniture in it which we can
convert for the dancers.

Hubert d'Aiguës-Mortes
Qui fait plus, mieux vaux