[Steppes] Singing Class at Bardic Guild, Feb 23rd

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 14:19:19 PST 2005

At next Wednesday's bardic guild meeting (February 23rd), Susanna will offer a Basic Singing class.  If you've ever been curious about how to sing, ever wished you could sing a little better, or maybe you sing in shower or in the car but are afraid to join in campfire sing-alongs, this class is for you!  Susanna will be covering such topics as the psychology of singing, the body as an instrument, breathing and breath support, vocalizing, pitch, ear training, breathing exercises, and tones.  Everyone is welcome!!!

The meeting will be held at Susanna's house at 441 Lowell Lane, Richardson, Texas 75080 (Mapsco 7).  Directions are below.  If you have questions, please contact me.  I hope to see you there!

Dona Antonia

Bardic Guild Mistress

>From the East, South, and West of Dallas:

Make your best way to IH 635 and US 75

 Go north on US 75 to Arapaho Road

 Go west/left on Arapaho Road to Custer Road

 Go north/right on Arapaho Road to Lowell Lane

 Go east/right on Lowell to the 3rd house on the rt.

>From the North of Dallas:

Make your best way to US 75 and Campbell Road

 Go west/right on Campbell Road to Custer Road

 Go south/left on Custer Road to Lowell Lane

 Go west/left on Lowell to the 3rd house on rt