[Steppes] toll roads?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 15:56:13 PST 2005

1) If you take the Dallas North Tollway off of 635, the exit coming from
Mesquite is immediately after Valley View mall.  Just get on and drive.  You
don't have to do a thing until you get to the toll booth.

3) There's a booth just after Beltline in Addison and another one at Parker in
Plano. After that, it's smooth sailing to 121 and I don't think there's a toll
at that point.  Turn right on 121.  Preston is the 2nd light down.  Turn left
on Preston (North) and it's a straight shot from there.

2) I think it's 75 cents at Beltline.  Perhaps the same at Parker - not sure.
So, you're looking at a buck fifty or less each way.  Well worth it!  I
couldn't work in Dallas without the tollways!
Gab
--- Ciard49 at aol.com wrote:

> 1) How do the toll roads work?  3) How much does it cost?  2) how many  times
do you
> have to pay?
>
> I'll be coming around LBJ/635 from Mesquite.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ciard

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.