Fwd: RE: [Steppes] And if you aren't doing any SCA travelling this weekend...

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 13:01:16 PST 2005

Glen, I hope you don't mind me forwarding this to the list!  Very cool!  I feel
it is of interest, historically, to our members!

I remember now that he was Yang the Nauseating in the "Dark Horde!"  I'll bet
you had a blast at that convention you mentioned in '96! :D

And... thanks for posting these conventions to the list.  That's how the
Society expanded in the first place!  :)

Gab