[Steppes] OT - tent for sale

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 09:19:53 PST 2005

Cabin or dome?
G.
--- Ciard49 at aol.com wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have an 8 x 10 foot tent for sale, in very good condition with only  a
> small seam rip by one tent stake.
>
> I believe it is an Ozark. It has two large windows and a big door for
> excellent ventilation.  It has never blown down.
>
> please contact me off list if you are interested.
>
> thank you
>
> Ciard

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.