[Steppes] Royal Huntsman and Archery Practice this weekend

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 20:35:06 PST 2005

My friends,

Please join me in thanking Arcus Jaque the Spink for doing such a fine job
as Ansteorra's Royal Huntsman for this past reign. He has served well and
represented the Archers of the Steppes in fine form. I am grateful for the
opportunities I have had to travel with him in the last six months. It has
been a wonderful experience.

Also, please join me in lots of good thoughts this day for the two Steppes
Archers (that I am aware of) that are competing for they Royal Huntsman
title at Ravensmarch this weekend. I am eagerly awaiting the results of the
competition.

As far as Archery practice this weekend....we are at the mercy of the
weather gods once again. I will take a look at the rainfall amounts, radar,
and other things Saturday night and Sunday morning and post a 'yea' or 'nay'
before 8 a.m. February seems to be a rough month for practices. Last year we
only had 5 practices for the first three months of the year. Hang in there,
things will get better...drier at least.

Yours in Service,

Lady Linet Grey
Baronial Archery Marshal