[Steppes] Royal Huntsman

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 19:11:12 PST 2005

Well, I can assure you the winner wasn't anyone from Steppes this time (sigh).
Jon and Wil are driving back as we speak.  Alvin and Donnel are camping
overnight... and it had just started raining when J and W left.  I believe it
was a Don that grabbed the title as the Royal Huntsman.  Jon didn't recognize
the name right off and Wil was 'out like a light.'  We will find out more
later.  Their ETA is between 12:30 and 1:00AM.

At least Jon, our Seneschal, made the semi-finals. :)  Don't know about the
rest.

HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre
Barony of the Steppes

--- Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone out there heard the results of today's Royal Huntsman
> Tournament???
>
> Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> Linet

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.