[Steppes] Can you pass a message to Duncan?

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Fri Mar 4 16:21:16 PST 2005

I didn't mean to post this public, but would appreciate any help you could
give.

Duncan does silver jewelry, and is married to a tall lady named Kitty.  I
know they were living Plano last fall, but they have since moved leaving no
forwarding address or phone number.

Does anyone know how to contact them currently?  I believe they belong to
House Falconrose, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for your help!!
Barbara