Fwd: [Steppes] Populace 03/25/05

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 10:26:40 PST 2005

Linet,

I may be wrong, but it looks like your directions from Bush and your directions
from 635 conflict.  Are you North of George Bush Turnpike or South?

Thanks,
Gab

--- Ironwyrm <hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Reposted by request.
>
> Ironwyrm
>
> Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:
> From: "Susan Hill" <sueorintx at hotmail.com>
> To: steppes at ansteorra.org
> Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:00:04 -0600
> Subject: [Steppes] Populace 03/25/05
>
> Populace this Friday will be at the home of my sister and I in 'Wide Awake
> Wylie!' We will be providing luau style pork and an oriental cabbage salad
> and welcome anything else that you care to bring. We will also have a cake
> commemorating my son's 15th birthday and my 50th. Please come in garb or
> comfortable island attire and join us in our celebration and listen to a few
> war stories, as well.
>

> Address: 210 South Third Street
> Wylie, TX 75098
> (972)429-8985
>
> Directions:
>
> >From the Northwest:
>
> Take the Bush Turnpike to they Hwy 78 exit (Wylie/Sachse). Go right on Hwy
> 78 and continue approx 7 miles. Turn right at the light at Ballard and 78
> (Jack in the box is on your right just before the light). Go one block and
> turn left on Butler. Continue to third street (3 or 4 blocks). The house is
> on the corner of Butler and Third on the left side.
>
> >From the South:
>
> Take 635 to the Garland Road Hwy 78 exit and head north on Hwy 78. Keep
> following the signs directing you along Hwy 78. When you pass the George
> Bush Tollway, follow the directions above.
>
> >From the North:
>
> Make your best way to Parker Road and follow it all the way into Wylie. When
> you pass downtown Wylie you will be approaching the light at Highway 78 and
> Ballard. Continue straight across the street on Ballard for one block after
> the light. Turn left at Butler and follow the rest of the instructions
> above.
>
> If you need any more help, please call or email me.
>
> Lady Linet Grey
> AARP's newest member

“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.