[Steppes] Fwd: Elfsea Archery Practice

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 12:47:19 PST 2005

No problem, forwarded as requested!

Ironwyrm

Ken Cooke <ken.cooke at comcast.net> wrote:
From: "Ken Cooke" <ken.cooke at comcast.net>
To: "Ironwyrm" <hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Elfsea Archery Practice
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:01:29 -0600

Elfsea will be having our first archery practice this Sunday, April 3 at 11:00 am at the Tarrant County College’s South East Campus.

Directions to the site:

Make your best way to the intersection of Interstate 20 and Highway 360 in South East Arlington.

Go south on highway 360 and continue south past Green Oaks and Harwood (Sublet becomes Harwood for anyone coming from that neck of the woods).

The next right is Southeast Parkway. It only goes to the west. The college is the next entrance to the left and practice will be held in the field to the left or east of the parking lot. That is about where the North indicator compass is located on the map below.

The Map Quest link to a map of the area is:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=&city=Arlington&state=TX&zipcode=76018%2d3144&searchtab=home

Karrick

Elfsea Archery Marshal

If it has feathers, flys fast and kills things, I like it!