[Steppes] For Those Feeling Chivalrous on April 15-16 - A Plea for Aid

Samatha Cooper darasawall at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 11:38:31 PDT 2005

It is with a heavy heart that I must take my leave of
the Barony of the Steppes, and my own small fiefdom
here, to travel southward to the Barony of the
Stargate. If a stalwart or three has kind memory of me
- or even if not known to me - please reply to my plea
that you will come to my aid on the night of Friday,
the 15th, or the morn of Saturday the 16th to lend the
might of your arm. My chattels are scant in number,
and while not terribly burdensome, are too bulky for
the likes of myself to manage safely all alone.

I offer all who come cool, generous refreshment of
their choosing, and your choice from my fabric stash
of large yardage (10-20 each) of cloth as booty to
bring home to your own lady.

Though I am sorry to leave this barony, I am comforted
by the knowledge that Warlords and other events will
mean seeing my friends among you in the future.

May you always be well,
Saraid