[Steppes] (no subject)

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 21:03:59 PDT 2005

Hi all!

Seeing as to how it is after Gulf Wars, I thought I would go ahead and
set a date to start gathering.

So, everyone is invited over to our home (In Plano - I hope that isn't
*too* inconvenient) next Wednesday, April 13th.

Please do your best to make this meeting, as this will determine the
early music group's accessibility for you.  I'll have snacks and
beverages for everyone.  I intend for this to be a "kickoff" party, so
come prepared to relax and enjoy yourselves.

There will be a small amount of business to be taken care of, which is
listed below:

   I.  Introductions: who everyone is, what instruments they play, etc.

  II.  Scheduling group time

        a. how often to meet
        b. what day of the week/ that time to meet
        c. where to meet

III.  Deciding on the current curriculum (what pieces of music to work
upon)

  IV.  Organizational particulars

        a.  group name?
        b.  website (I volunteer to web whatever is necessary)
        c.  yahoo group (do you want one?)

   V.  Other business

Anyway, here's the link to a map to our home:

http://dancemaster.org/map.html

See everyone (I hope) next Wednesday!

~ Erika