[Steppes] business meesting of 4-6-05

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 00:43:28 PDT 2005

Steppes Seneschal <steppes.seneschal at gmail.com> wrote:
Archery Marshal, Linet Grey, reported that we had an arrow and bolt
destroying curse placed on us by a bird that decided to place it's
nest on the range we use at East Field College. About 10 arrows and
bolts fell to this bird's curse. If anyone has suggestions on
removing this curse, that does not involve a frying pan, please
contact Linet.

-The mother killdeer was still there this afternoon with nest intact, although her curse didn't seem to have much effect without the gusty crosswind to reinforce it.  I guess nesting in front of an archery backstop looked like good spot at the time, but I'll bet she chooses her next nest site more carefully.

Ironwyrm