[Steppes] advanced archery practice?

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 14 07:04:48 PDT 2005

You're correct it is the first & third Thursday of the month when we
hold the Advanced Archery Practices, so our next AAP is April 21.

The reason it seemed as if we were having them weekly was when
we have to cancel an Advanced Archery Practice we automatically
move it to the following Thursday, and we had to cancel a couple
just before & right after Gulf War.  Sorry we missed ya last Thursday,
it was a perfect afternoon for archery, hardly any wind at all!

too.  Normally all you have to do is ask "Hey Wil, let's go shoot some
arrows!" and I'm so there!  However today I'm trying to finish up a job.
I'll most likely be working till near dark and at least an hour away
from the Eastfield range in good traffic, so not today.

But we do hope you will plan to attend next Thursday!

Regards,

Ironwyrm

PS:  I response to another's question, yes crossbows are fine.
I'm currently practicing with one myself right now.

Karen Calhoun <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net> wrote:
Will we be meeting for advanced archery practice this evening? I know that it isn't the first or third Thursday of the month, but it seemed like they were meeting weekly. I have my bow ready and everything!

Please advise.

Katya