[Steppes] OT: Unitarian Jihad

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Thu Apr 14 09:34:39 PDT 2005

This thread is really a bit off but that is not the purpose of this
email.

Yep, that is right, I am back doing administrative stuff for the
list and website but not for long, the new vscribe will take over as
soon as we choose one. ;)

Please remember when you send email to the Steppes list if you want
to add others to the list bcc all the lists. I say this cause the
other lists are replying to all and we get bounces since this is a
closed list and most folks around the known world are not subscribed
to this list. We attract only folks in this area to subscribe. ;)

Thanks!
HL Chiara
Apprentice to Master Fritz