[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice - 4-17-2005

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:47:35 PDT 2005

Mike is so awesome, just a small change or two if you are going to list us
by clann ross, you need to include :

Lady Icia
Lord Roc the Bold
Eric and his lady, Stephanie and children (3)
Lincoln and his lady, Sandy

so they don't think we disowned them in the night :P

Love and Hugs,

Larissa

p.s. and yes please smack my son a good one for me, he is too tall now and
was wearing my armour !!! :P