[Steppes] Things for sale

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 23 11:40:49 PDT 2005

Hi, y'all:

While cleaning things out in hopes of a garage sale, I've unearthed a number of items that SCA people might want, especially pre-Warlord.  Let me know if you are interested (off-list preferably, as I don't check messages often) and we can work something out.  Prices are what I'm asking.

1)    Moderate-sized blue cooler, Rubbermaid, 34 quart.  I have four coolers; this one doesn't have my name on it, which is why I can dispose of it.  It works, latch closes, etc.    $10

2)    Several oriental-style rugs, such as people use to floor a tent.  That's for what I used them.  Various colours, mostly reds, one pinkish.  A couple three-by-five and a couple four-by-six.   $10 for the small and  $25 for the larger, each.

3)    Some random pieces of fabric, mostly solids, one light green with a fine print on it.  Two yards and up.  Solid purple, the green, a dark green velveteen, two pieces of a semi-sheer blue stripe that I'd intended for dance pants.  Etc.  Mostly $1.5-4 per yard, depending upon the fabric.  I also have some wool, but that's not a big seller this time of year.

I've thought about having another SCA-only non-garage sale, but given my schedule that won't be until June at the earliest (unless I get much more organized by next Saturday) so I figured I'd let people know about the Warlord-useful items ahead.

                                    ---= f/k/a "Little Morgan"

"Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent
 to the dark place where it leads."                          ---= Erica Jong
"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
                    ---= Lewis Carroll (1832 - 1898), Alice in Wonderland