[Steppes] Sunday Practice Picnic?

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 15:16:50 PDT 2005

Sunday practice was tons of fun, thank you Mike for letting all of us
non-combatants crowd into the sunshade and for putting it up each weekend
for us all to share.

And a totally special thank you to Master Marcus Dundee who fed the
multitudes crystal burgers.

A bunch of us Ladies were talking about doing the BBQ or picnic thing on
Sundays.  I know this coming Sunday is Mother's Day so many of us may be
late or not there at all....but do we want to maybe get a picnic list
together of who is bringing what or someone to organize us in what to bring?

Simple stuff like food, shade and conversation really helps bring the people
of the barony closer together and forms a strong since of community.  Sunday
was great fun, lets keep building upon good things like that in Steppes.

In service,

Larissa