[Steppes] OT: more fundraising

HLy Katya HLKatya at chronicler.sca.org
Mon May 2 18:47:12 PDT 2005

I know that we've been hit hard the last few months with all of the
fundraising, but I have just one more to add to the list.

Two of my little sisters will be traveling to Alaska this summer
(mid-June to be exact) to run a marathon to raise money for leukemia.
They both have a person that they are running in honor of.  The proceeds
go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Please consider making a donation.  You can use their website or I have
an address you can send the money to.

Thanks for being an awesome group of people.

Janice Parker
www.active.com/donate/tntntx/tntntxjparker1

Jennifer Wismann
www.active.com/donate/tntntx/tntntxjwisma