[Steppes] Fw: Warlord Tea Invitation

steppes-owner steppes-owner at ansteorra.org
Mon May 2 19:04:40 PDT 2005

Oh most gracious Lords and Ladies, in the name of my Household, I, your most
humble and unworthy servant, do make you aware of this invitation.

Unto all Newcomers and the most beauteous Ladies of the Rose, the House
Bloodstone doth most humbly and cordially invite these mentioned to a
Japanese tea at Steppes Warlord XXXII. Saturday starting at 11:00am and
running until 2:00pm we will be offering tea and nibbles in the green and
burgundy pavilion by the list field. Enjoy tea in a tranquil setting by the
koi pond while watching the honorable fighters of the Steppes battle for the
honor of being the next Warlord. This will be a grand opportunity for the
least experienced and most experienced members to come together and learn
from each other about the future of the society.

If you are the escort of a newcomer, please pray them attend. If you know of
any newcomers that might not have gazed upon this humble invitation - pray
let them know of its existence as well.

Your most humble servant,
Lady Gabriele
House Bloodstone

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly
used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Texas: Scaring the bejezzus out of the other states since 1845.