[Steppes] Recording of Attendance/Activties at Steppes FighterPractice.

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue May 3 09:23:32 PDT 2005

Michael,

You're doing a terrific job, and I think all would agree. Trying to list
every single human being at a large fighter practice is like trying to
count grains of sand on the beach, especially if you, yourself, would
like a little time in armor!

I think folks who have written to add or correct info were all trying to
help. I know I was.  I also know that keeping track of folks, especially
when they have weird names like Gerita del Mare and use their full
titles only in formal settings like others we could name, is a
monumental task. Adding the extra fact of who is in which fighting
group, Household, or Clan makes this a task that even Hercules might
object to.

Since you've already begun a database of your own, how about if everyone
within the sound (sight?) of these words writes to Michael and gives him
the above information?  That way, he can concentrate on those at
practice for the first time, and keeping his own team-work-on-the-field
sharp.  What say you? Here, I'll start it:

Lady Gerita del Mare
Mundane wife to:
Lord David ben Leon
And mundane mother to:
Tenchi Sueko-san,
None of which are part of any fighting group, clan, or household at
present.

Hugs,
Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross