[Steppes] Baronial Largess

Jeanie Collins JCollins at CCSB.com
Mon May 9 11:17:44 PDT 2005

Greetings Lords and Ladies of the Steppes,

Warlord is fast approaching and many of you have responded to my post of
last month for donations to the Baronial Largess to be used in the prize
baskets for our up coming event.  My thanks to those of you that have
contributed already.

I know that you are wondering "what do I have that I might give to such
a worthy cause."  Simply close you eyes and envision a prize basket that
you yourself would like to receive filled with period goodies (trim,
candle sticks, fabric, leather goods, tableware, small items of
clothing, books....this list is much longer than I can put in this
space).

There will be tables set up in the hall at Warlord where the prize
baskets will be assembled.  If you have donations we will gladly receive
them.  I will provide a book in which I would ask those that have
contributed to the baronial largess would kindly enter their names so
that we may properly than you.

In Service,
Lady Alienor Lewelyne
Prize Coordinator for Warlord XXXII

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com