[Steppes] lost at Kingdom of Heaven demo

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 19:06:41 PDT 2005

I seem to have misplaced a small navy blue card case type wallet. It doesn't
have my driver's license in it or any credit cards, but it may have a couple
of things with my mundane name Susan Hill. It also has my green marshal's
card and my expired SCA membership card for Linet Grey. The last time I
remember seeing it was at the Friday night demo. It may have fallen out of
my basket. If anyone has seen it, please let me know.

Lyneya de Grey