[Steppes] Baronial Largess

alkudsi@aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Tue May 10 10:46:02 PDT 2005

I've found that the tea lights travel well, and there are some really nice (and period style) lanterns that use them.  They don't drip on tablecloths, either!  I've actually snuck some into aladdin-style lamps, too, for a safer alternativeto lamp oil when traveling.  They also can be exceptionally good buys, with a bag of 100 for $4 or so at Big Lots.

HL Saqra