[Steppes] Archery Practice 05/15

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 20:38:11 PDT 2005

Hermmm, might take a break from the shop and drag my student that don't shoot enough along with me :) let us know if your having practice.

Ulrich
Got bolts..... will travel

Susan Hill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:
I know that I had cancelled practice for this weekend, but seeing that we
didn't have practice last weekend, I would not be opposed to having practice
this Sunday at 9 if there are folks interested and the weather cooperates.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Lady Lyneya de Grey
Steppes Archery Marshal