[Steppes] Water? Water?

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 15:49:58 PDT 2005

Being a waterbearer is like being an angel sometimes.  I know I have gotten
many a proposal of marriage when carrying water for fighters.  It is a great
way to meet the fighters you don't know and alot of fun too.

In between all the stuff I am supposed to be at, I will come and do a round
and bring my household Ladies as well.    If you need any of the smaller
bottles, let me know, I have a bunch saved.

In service,

Larissa