[Steppes] Anyone going to this?

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 14:58:44 PDT 2005

Too bad we didn't get a bit more notice on this. This would have been just
the kind of demo we need to do. Alas, I am already committed for Saturday,
and with this being the last weekend before Warlord, I'm sure that most have
tons of stuff they need to get done. :(  It sounds like an interesting thing
to go to even without being a demo. If this good gentle is an acquaintance
of yours, perhaps you could advise him to ask us a bit earlier next time.

Lyneya