[Steppes] Archery Practice 05/22/05

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 14:29:30 PDT 2005

Howdy!

Well, let me tell ya, it was a little warm today, but a few hardy souls
joined us. There were eight total that showed up not counting HL Katya's
lovely canine friend, Gracie. We shot a royal round and spent some time in
the shade telling tales. The heat played havoc with arrow flight, as it
will, forcing them down early. A gentle reminder of what to be prepared for
next weekend. As I drove through Garland on the way home, it was already 97
and not yet one p.m. Here in the boondocks at home, it has already hit 100
once, dipped down a few degrees, and at 99 again. ugh!  As I typed that, it
hit 100 again! Double ugh!

Thanks to all who came out this day. See you next weekend at Warlord!

Lyneya de Grey