[Steppes] Thursday

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 05:55:57 PDT 2005

Hi guys.

Yes - definitely plan accordingly. The truck will be coming from denton and in this area they are doing all sorts of work on the i35. I most likely will be taking 380 out or anything but I35.

I do want to say a very public thank you in advance to those coming that morning to help unload the locker - its going to be some work, but none the less your time is GREATLY appreciated.

Ulrich

Brent Ryder <borekvv at hotmail.com> wrote:
Howdy all,

Just for clarification on when we are meeting at the storage locker on
Thursday, The truck is being picked up at about 9A and it is a reported 90
minute trip to get to storage at that time of day. This means the truck
could be there at ten if traffic is nice, but could easily be there at 10:30
if not 11A.

Just plan accordingly. Bring a book, some water to drink and maybe be
prepared to hit a fast food place for snacks or breakfast, (if you have not
done so already), while we wait for the truck to arrive.

I'm shooting for bringing a small cooler for water to drink during setup. If
it is anything like this past weekend, it will be a large cooler.

Borek