[Steppes] Word Fame- Warlord

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 18:50:45 PDT 2005

I wouuld like to publicly praise the following people who did the tear down
for Warlord;
Countess Octavia and her August Companion,
Centurion Morgan Buchanan,
HL John de Irwyne,
Lady Nazarette,
Lady Osanna de Burgh,
Lord Tolen

When the chips were hitting the fan, Lady Marguerite stepped in and kept
things rolling, and I'm sure she has personally thanked some of these people
also. I apologize for not getting the names of the other people who pitched
in here and there, and helped tote, and helped move heavy tents off the list
field, but your efforts are appreciated also.

Catalina
Aurum Peccamenes multifariam texit.