[Steppes] Lindenwood Populace 6/2

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Mon May 30 17:22:06 PDT 2005

Kom heil og sael!

Populace for the Canton of Lindenwood will be on Thursday, June 2 at 7:30
pm at Jaycee Park center for the Arts in Irving, Texas.

We will be discussing preparations for our Midsummer's Masked Ball.

Directions to 2000 W Aiport Freeway, 75062

>From Fort Worth:
Take TX-183 E towards Dallas
Exit at the Story Road exit
Stay straight on the access road
Park is on the right before MacArthur Blvd.

>From Dallas:
NOTE! 183 may still be closed at MacArthur on Thursday, due to an
explosive accident last week. Below are directions that avoid that part of
183.

Make your way to Beltline Road.
Take TX-183 W towards Dallas
Exit at the O'Connor Road exit.
Turn left onto O'Conner, passing under 183.
Turn right onto Grauwyler Road
Turn right onto N Story Rd
Turn right onto the access road for TX-183 East (towards Dallas)