[Steppes] From the War Lord Prize Coordinator

Jeanie Collins JCollins at CCSB.com
Wed Jun 1 10:49:03 PDT 2005

Greetings Lords and Ladies of the Steppes,

There are many thank yous that need to be give from me to those of you
that made my job easier.

First I would like to thank my deputy Guyjin San for his support before,
during and after the event.  My thanks to Guyjin's assistant Athelwulf
the Hungry and my assistant Emily.  Both of these young people are truly
Rising Stars in our Kingdom.

Also my heart felt thanks to:

Mistress Kalida for the floral wreaths for the Queen of Love & Beauty
and the Queen of Grace & Honor along with the 2 beautiful goblets for
the Warlord and Steppes Champion as well as the prizes for the
embroidery competition

HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg for the CD contribution to the Bards prize
basket

HL Jacque de Spink for the Japanese Yumi Style Wood Bows for the
Bowman's Tourney

Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita for the lovely material for the A&S basket

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor for the Youth Combat baskets

The Ladies of House Arkham for the Steppes Archer Consort Basket

Lady Katya for the absolutely beautiful hand woven baskets that were
used this year in which to put many of the prizes

Lord Jon Rolfson for the spear presented to the winner of the live steel
competition

Don Alric de Greythorne for the Japanese tachi type swords that were
given to the Warlord and Steppes Champion

Lord Vincenzo di Cellini for the beautiful silver pendants for the award
of the William Tell competition and the Silver Arrow

Duchess Larissa for the trim, Lady Catalina for the lovely fabric,
Careinne for the lovely jewelry and  Suzanne the Herbalist for the
jewelry and herb baskets

My grateful thanks to all of the merchants that contributed to the prize
baskets.

Also my thanks to HL Gabrielle and Lady Fionnuala for their skill in
lettering the tags that were placed on the prize baskets.

I  know that I have probably left something out and to this I ask your
pardon.

It was my great pleasure and honor to have had this opportunity this
year.

Yours in Service,
Lady Alienor Lewelyne
Prize Coordinator for Warlord XXXII

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com