[Steppes] Warlord tea Thank You

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:02:32 PDT 2005

House Bloodstone would like to thank each of the lovely Ladies of the Rose
who were so gracious and generous of their time to attend our little tea for
the newcomers at this years Steppes Warlord. Each of these ladies told a
wonderful tale of their experiences. We were even graced with a few moments
of Her Highness's time. All this led to the newcomers feeling so welcome
that, I was told, some went up to Her Highness after court to ask questions.
To my knowledge this has not happened before.

I, personally, would also like to thank each of you. Without you the tea
would not have gone half as well. You each truly showed why our Queens are
known as the "Roses of Ansteorra".

Dear Duchess Willow, no one can match you when it comes to telling the
history of Ansteorra.
Duchess Larissa, your matchless grace and beauty would be most welcome at
any gathering.
Countess Octavia, the warmth of your presence did much to keep the chill off
that damp day.
Your Highness, Princess Saereid, the warmth & genuine welcome of your smile
did brighten the day.
And to our own Baroness Valeria, Your enjoyment of the day did put the
newcomers at ease. Thank you so much for allowing us to do this tea at your
event.

Thank You.

Your humble & still unworthy servant,
Ly Gabriele