[Steppes] OT - Cats in need of new homes, attempt #2

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 20:30:41 PDT 2005

Obviously I'm having a senior moment.  I forgot about the attachment problem
(namely that I'm set to forward messages as attachments), so here is the actual
message.  Please contact this lady directly if you can help, and then please
let me know how it goes so I can pass the message to my friend who forwarded
the request to me.

Thanks,

Arianne, the terribly forgetful