[Steppes] Pillow-making party for the Masked Ball

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 12:18:01 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Tomorrow,Wednesday June 8th, I am hosting a pillow-making party for the
Lindenwood Masked ball at my house in Cedar Hill. We will commence at 1:00
pm (or after lunch) and continue into the evening until I kick everyone out
or we run out of pillows to cover.

Directions:
Take I-35E to Hwy 67.  Go South on 67 until you reach Cedar Hill (South of
I-20P and take the Hwy 1382/Beltline exit.  Take a left on 1382 (over Hwy
67). It will merge with Beltline in front of the Post Office. Stay on
Beltline and go past Joe Wilson.  The next signal is Waterford Oaks.  Take a
Right on South Waterford Oaks and drive until you see the dead-end. Take the
last left on  Shadywood and the next left onto Sweetgum Drive.  We will be
the last house on the right, two story, red brick.  The address is 302
Sweetgum Drive, Cedar Hill, TX 75104.

Bring drinks, sewing machines, scissors, etc.

My home phone number is 972-299-9867. We will have kids playing video games
upstairs, too.

Hope to see you there!  If you can't come until after you get off work,
that's fine, too!

Xene