[Steppes] Ministry of Children

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 11:29:24 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Populace of Steppes...especially the YOUNG Populace of Steppes.

As discussed at last night's business meeting, I would like to start a newsletter for the children and young adults ( up to the age of 15) of Steppes.

As of this time I am considering the title of " Steppe Child" ( I know bad pun) for the newsletter...hey it was either that or "Little Steppes"...your opinions on the title are appreciated.

Please send me via email, the following information for your children , so they may begin receiving their copy in July.

Mundane Name
SCA Name
Address
Date of Birth ( I wish to acknowledge birthdays in the newsletters)
and their favorite SCA activities ( if they have any as yet)

I also would like to begin monthly meetings for our young in either August or September.

At this time, looking at the calender for the Barony, it looks as though Wednesday Evenings will be the best time. Please let me know if this works for you parents. The meetings will run from  around 6:30pm to 8 or 8:30 pm. ( we don't want the kiddos up too late, nor do we want to detract from time they need to spend on school work.)

I have some really exciting things in store for the young ones...so lets start getting them involved.
Yours in Service
Lady Einin Ciarnait