[Steppes] Ministry of Children

alkudsi@aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 09:45:57 PDT 2005

Still getting away from the original point which was a name for the newsletter...although the ideas are sound and I like them.  Maybe not wolves, however, as there is a Clan/Household that uses that fairly widely in the kingdom.  And Grice does conflict with our own baronial Order of the Grice.  Going with the tree analogies: Twigs for the tots (since we can't use acorns), branches for the youth, and saplings for the teens.  Or why not ask some kids what THEY would like?

Saqra